WTB: Red and Blue 3D Glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_2004

Supreme [H]ardness
I would prefer plastic construction, but paper is acceptable. I will be using them with Mount&Blade Warband. I realize they are $1-2 shipped on eBay, but they ship from HK meaning it will take about three weeks to arrive. I need them NOW! :eek:

Last edited:
if you just need paper ones upfront, go buy a cheap-o 3d movie at wally world or sumtin, and order a nicer pair for later

Night of the living dead 3d comes with 4 lol, I paid 10 bux I think

FWIW, they're called Anaglyph glasses. I've never ordered from this site but they're in Las Vegas.

FWIW, they're called Anaglyph glasses. I've never ordered from this site but they're in Las Vegas.

I have...the order came prompt and was well packaged. I love mine. Very stylish, comfortable and well constructed. The experience is very cool.

if you just need paper ones upfront, go buy a cheap-o 3d movie at wally world or sumtin, and order a nicer pair for later

Night of the living dead 3d comes with 4 lol, I paid 10 bux I think

$10 is more than I want to spend and there are no movies I wish to see. However, I'll gladly take one of your four. ;)

Yeah, those are the same plastic ones on eBay from HK/China. Cheaper on eBay yet eBay has a longer ship time. Still, I rather pay less and wait than pay more and get it sooner. I pinch my pennies.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.23120
used this site before, free worldwide shipping, china wholesaler, check the link, you can get very fast shipping using EMS, it will be extra.

Same as above. Slightly cheaper on eBay and ship time will be the same. Plus, I have eBay bucks to spend!

I'll give this another day else it looks like I'll just buy a plastic one on eBay and wait the month to receive them. :( I was planning on buying one from eBay anyways, but was hoping someone here had an extra paper pair they no longer needed so I could use that while I waited for the plastic pair.

Thanks for the replies.

Bump. Ordered a plastic pair from eBay for $2.08 shipped but will still welcome a paper version in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back