WTB: Reciever/Amplifier

Ju1ien

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
194
:)

I'm looking to buy a stereo reciever/amp. It doesnt have to be anything special, it's just to power two speakers from my computer.

I'm not looking to spend more than $100 dollars on this seeing as how I can go get a brand new one at Circuit City for that much.

I prefer if you leave a reply rather than a PM.

Thx.

Julien :)
 
I would also like a super cheap amp/reciever. i have 2 rather large speakers (10 inch woofers) from radio shack, circa 1975, but nothing to drive them.
 
I have a Phillips MX3600D tuner/amplifier, that supports DTS and Dolby digital. It has digital/optical out and supports two attached audio devices. It has a build in DVD/CD player, but that started acting up after a while and became fairly unreliable. It shouldn't affect the overall performance (DVD players should never be built into tuners, in my opinion....)

I found it a breeze to set up and use. Asking $40 + shipping.
 
Back
Top