WTB PubG for a friend

bpmcleod

Limp Gawd
Looking to get a copy of PubG for a friend for his Christmas present. Lmk if you can help discount the price a bit for me :D

Steam sales should start up real soon, would just wait for them bet you can get it for 50% off.

I doubt it will go on sale on steam for holidays. It is supposed to leave early access soon, and once it does that, it will likely go to $60.

Yea. Willlikely grab it off cdkeys. Appreciate it everyone!
Is $6 dollars worth not supporting the developers. I know people on this site sure love cdkey but I have doubt that the developers see any money from those keys. Buying keys from shady or grey markets is no different then just pirating a game. I guess people feel better paying little that might not even going back to the developers then just getting it free.

Is $6 dollars worth not supporting the developers. I know people on this site sure love cdkey but I have doubt that the developers see any money from those keys. Buying keys from shady or grey markets is no different then just pirating a game. I guess people feel better paying little that might not even going back to the developers then just getting it free.

Why wouldnt the key go,back to the developers? Its a legit CDKey that is verified on Steam. Dont see how proceeds wouldnt make it back. They are sold by 3rd parties on those sites for the prices they set. Similar to someone offloading keys they have no use for here.

Back