WTB: PSU 1000W+

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGX

Gawd
I need a new PSU for the bench. Listing requirements below. If you have something that fits my needs and are looking to sell or trade, please send me a PM. Thanks!

Requirements:
1000W+
Fully modular
80 Plus Gold minimum. I really prefer Plat or Titanium
1x 8 pin cpu (or 4+4)
1x 4 pin cpu (or 4+4 with the ability to separate them)
2x 8 pin pcie (or 6+2)
2x 6 pin pcie (or 6+2 with the ability to separate them)

The rest is gravy. I have a need for some 4 pin molex and sata, but anything that meets the above will fulfill those requirements. Heat is here.

Well, I have an offer to buy a Thermaltake Toughpower DPS G RGB 1500W for $100, so depends on what you are asking. I'm not a huge fan of TT, and I've not had much experience using their PSUs. I am kind of holding out for an EVGA or Seasonic to be honest.

Last edited:
That link I posted is about the very psu I’m looking to sell lol it’s rock solid TT has seriously stepped up their game.

Reactions: NGX
like this
EVGA 1000w G2 Supernova. Purchased Dec 2017. Was used to power 2x vega 64 for mining until April 2018. Has been laying in a box since April 2018. Will include receipt from Microcenter for their awesome 10 year PSU warranty.

$100 shipped. PM if interested.

EVGA 1000w G2 Supernova. Purchased Dec 2017. Was used to power 2x vega 64 for mining until April 2018. Has been laying in a box since April 2018. Will include receipt from Microcenter for their awesome 10 year PSU warranty.

$100 shipped. PM if interested.

I appreciate the offer, but I am looking for a 80 Plus Platinum or Titanium. I do like those EVGA PSUs though!

I have an ax1200i I used for the same purpose. Original box, all cables. Receipt from microcenter dated dec 2017.

$140 shipped.

EVGA 1200 P2
I thought my Seasonic had died, it was actually the power button on my old R4 case, yeah I should have used a pen tip but the simplest fixes sometimes get addressed last.

Then I let it sit in the box until I found it in the corner of my office instead of returning it.

It's registered to me, I'm the original owner have receipt dated 12/17.

$125 shipped to the lower 48.

I have a silverstone strider 1000w gold. The cables are unused (it replaced an older unit with cables in place)

Super clean, includes the magnetic fan filter.

Id say $80 plus actual shipping costs.

PMs sent/replied to. Pending a purchase currently, will hopefully lock it down and close thread soon! Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back