I had a psp, but it broke, so im looking for another one.
Since i have all games and stuff areally im kind just looking for a PSP without games or just a few ones.
The psp can be any firmware but need to be downgradable to 1.5;
So if there is written IC1003 ,its a TA-082, if it's not , I want it!
Memory stick included could be great, cable and some stuff too, but games... hmm....
thanks
Merry xmas all
Since i have all games and stuff areally im kind just looking for a PSP without games or just a few ones.
The psp can be any firmware but need to be downgradable to 1.5;
So if there is written IC1003 ,its a TA-082, if it's not , I want it!
Memory stick included could be great, cable and some stuff too, but games... hmm....
thanks
Merry xmas all