• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB - PS5 for Kids

RX3

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,645
[H]ello all,

My kids are wanting to upgrade their PS4 and get a PS5. They are pooling their money together (willingly!) instead of waiting for the holidays, and I said I’d pay for half.

Anyone have any version of the PS5 they are looking to sell?

Thanks in advance!
 
I have one sitting on my shelf rotting away. Disc version with a controller. I think I played Ghost of Tsushima on it and not much else. I do have a couple of physical games as well. PM me if you can't find one closer.
 
Back
Top