Aug 25, 2018 #1 S sMiLeYz Gawd Joined Jan 24, 2003 Messages 514 As said in title. Make me some offers! Looking to take an unused PS4 PRO off your hands. If I don't find anything worthwhile I will wait until black friday. Has to be in good working condition (obviously). heat under sMiLeYz. Edit: FOUND. Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
As said in title. Make me some offers! Looking to take an unused PS4 PRO off your hands. If I don't find anything worthwhile I will wait until black friday. Has to be in good working condition (obviously). heat under sMiLeYz. Edit: FOUND.
Aug 26, 2018 #3 J Jeffman Gawd Joined Jul 23, 2008 Messages 917 Have you checked this thread out? https://hardforum.com/threads/fs-i7-3770s-cpu-mobo-ram-combo-ps4-pro.1966479/ Edit: Sorry, didn't catch the UNUSED part of your post. Free bump for you!
Have you checked this thread out? https://hardforum.com/threads/fs-i7-3770s-cpu-mobo-ram-combo-ps4-pro.1966479/ Edit: Sorry, didn't catch the UNUSED part of your post. Free bump for you!
Aug 26, 2018 #4 H hazmatic [H]ard|Gawd Joined Dec 9, 2004 Messages 1,467 That is my thread linked above, could cut you a deal with a brand new controller if you like. Console was barely used in a smoke free home.
That is my thread linked above, could cut you a deal with a brand new controller if you like. Console was barely used in a smoke free home.