WTB: Ps3 & PSP Games

mogge

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 16, 2007
Messages
110
Not really looking for anything is specific.. Just got a ps3 & i have had a psp for awhile just don't have any games... List what you got and your price.
 
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for PS3 - $25 shipped

Great game, I've replayed it several times and while I don't have anywhere near all the unlockables I'm just not a completionist. One of the best looking PS3 titles I own, too.
 
gta 4 .............20 shipped
unreal tournament..........15 shipped
socom...................18 shipped
enchanted arms..............16 shipped
warhawk.................20 shipped
far cry 2....................22 shipped
genji................11 shipped
need for speed pro street........11 shipped
fracture....................11 shipped
star wars ...................12 shipped
end war.......12 shipped
bioshock.............18 shipped
soul kaliber 4 ...........20 ahipped
folklore.........24 shipped
turok............15 shipped
 
PSP GAMES

Grand Theft Auto LCS
Grand Theft Auto VCS
Infected
Metal Gear Acid
NFS Underground Rivals

PS3 GAMES

Virtua Fighter
Rainbow Six Vegas


Just throw me an offer in a PM if you're interested.
 
Back
Top