WTB PS3 - 20gb or 60gb doesnt matter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazorp

Limp Gawd
Seeing as these are routinely going on ebay for under $1000 now, i would like to buy one for a not so retarded price. I have $750 to offer

If $100 in your pocket, plus $50 for shipping is not good enough for you, then don't reply, don't PM, and just go somewhere else. I am not dumb enough to be ripped off for over a grand because someone lacks the sense to not stand in the rain for 2 days because of a video game console...

Serious offers only.

If interested, i have a brand new xbox 360 for trade also.

thunderstruck! said:
I'd rather wait in the rain than pay more for it. ;)
I rather wait in the snow and rain and -20 degree weather to get one at retail.. it is retarded to spend more then retail

I hope you find a person who will sell it to you for the price your offering good luck.. im just now getting a xbox 360 lol

PS3 went down in price a lot... So many people sell on ebay and the going rate is about $1000... Which isn't too bad for waiting in the cold for 2-3 days for it...

Marvelous said:
PS3 went down in price a lot... So many people sell on ebay and the going rate is about $1000... Which isn't too bad for waiting in the cold for 2-3 days for it...
More like $1200. It's not bad, but the demand is still obviously huge. There are 10-20 ending every minute, and every single one of them is going for over $1000.

I think the price may creep back up soon, and may get high again as christmas approaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back