WTB: Playstation 1 RPG's

mribnik

n00b
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
25
Well, I've played most of them, but I wanted to round out my collection with a few more. I currently have...

Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9
Final Fantasy Chronicals, Anthology
Chrono Cross
Xenogears
Legend of Dragoon
Star Ocean: The Second Story
Breath of Fire III, IV
Castlevania: SOTN

Some of the games I'd be interested in purchasing are, Wild Arms, Wild Arms 2, Legend of Legaia, Legend of Mana, Grandia, Tales of Destiny, Tales of Destiny 2, and Dragon Warrior VII.

I'm also looking for Suikoden, Suikoden II and Valkyrie Profile but I've pretty much given up on those since the prices are ridiculous.

Thanks. I figured this was a long shot but there's no harm in trying. Take care.
 
I've got Parasite Eve 2, if you want it, but it's not in original packaging.
 
I think I still have Saiyuki: The Journey West ... it's a rare I think, I'd have to see what they're going for on ebay... I'm about to do a thread with games and network stuff.

Discworld the original as well, don't know if that qualifies as an RPG tho.
 
I've got Parasite Eve. Original case, manual, and the bonus disc with Xenogears demo, Musashi, Bushido Blade 2, and FFVIII movies. The discs look like brand new.
 
Back
Top