[WTB] Phablet sized (5.7" or more) Smartphone (Android/iOS) that can work on AT&T. Budget $150

Shadowprice

2[H]4U
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a Smartphone for my retired father who's screen shattered a few weeks ago. He was using a Nexus 6. I'm looking for something that is unlocked and can be used on the AT&T network. Must be 5.7" screen or higher. Android or iPhone (I know iPhones aren't found in this budget but just listing anyways).

Must be in fair to good condition but the more the better, and a battery that holds a charge. No other issues, just looking for functionality. He mainly uses the phone to ... talk on the phone, and listens to music and radio/pod cast stuff. He likes the big screens for readability.

Let me know what you have! Any gems and I can potentially push the budget a little bit.

Thank you.

i was shopping for one recently and ended up getting the UMIDIGI Power from Amazon; should be about $140 before tax. I had it for about 1.5 week so far. No US warranty, but a low risk phone given the price.

It does come with a thin case offering basic protection and plastic screen protector. Ended up going to AliExpress to order a case and tempered glass screen protector

Back