WTB: PCI Video Card

I'm looking for a good video card for my computer i dont have AGP Slot in my computer i only have pci i want a fast video card for gaming if anyone has a Good PCI Video card to sell LMK... E-mail me at [email protected] thanks

Ottawa, Ontario

MegaVovaN said:
What are PC specs?

I think, best PCI card is nVidia FX5900

Pentium 4 3.3Ghz, 512 ram, dvd rw, 52x32x52 cd rw, windows xp i have no agp slot so that sucks.. anyways if anyone has any deals let me know im located in ottawa ontario thanks

The nVidia FX5900 pci version is a waste of money. It's like puting the engine of a Ferrari into a model T. The pci bus can only handle so much data, so the majority of performance of this card is lost.

You have a 3.3ghz cpu and you dont even have agp, what brand of computer are you using? If I were you I would sell the computer and buy a amd 64 1.0ghz-2.0ghz cpu or intel cpu which ever you prefer, pci-express mobo, ddr ram, and a middle of the range video card. I would not even consider pci or agp when building a new computer, pci-express is the wave of the future, so if you want to play newer games you will have to upgrade one day, why not now?

Investing in a middle of the range 64bit pci-express computer system will save you money in the long run, and if you want to play newer games just upgrade your pci-express grahpics card.

3dOptics said:
The nVidia FX5900 pci version is a waste of money. It's like puting the engine of a Ferrari into a model T. The pci bus can only handle so much data, so the majority of performance of this card is lost.

You have a 3.3ghz cpu and you dont even have agp, what brand of computer are you using? If I were you I would sell the computer and buy a amd 64 1.0ghz-2.0ghz cpu or intel cpu which ever you prefer, pci-express mobo, ddr ram, and a middle of the range video card. I would not even consider pci or agp when building a new computer, pci-express is the wave of the future, so if you want to play newer games you will have to upgrade one day, why not now?

Investing in a middle of the range 64bit pci-express computer system will save you money in the long run, and if you want to play newer games just upgrade your pci-express grahpics card.

that means buying a whole new system 3.3 is still good....
do you have a hp or dell? I could prolly hook you up on a MATX mobo :) 478

Back