• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: PCI Video Card

MarioMan

n00b
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
30
I'm looking for a PCI video card.

Shipping to Israel is required.
I'll pay by CC through PayPal.

Please contact me via PM.

Thanks.
 
Any requirements? I've got some stuff along the lines of Rage 128 that i'd happily ship overseas. Shoot me a PM if that will do and we'll work something out
 
Back
Top