WTB PC

Corban227

Gawd
Hey Guys, I am doing some searching for a friend of mine for a full PC or at least all the parts to make one. He is working with a budget of 500 to 700 and needs the system to play games such as overwatch and fortnight, and handle basic word processing and video conferencing. Thank in advance for anyone who chimes in.

Shipping would be to Ca 92563

Last edited:
Due to the distance/weight of a full build might be beneficial to at least put your city or zip code for shipping calcs.
I'll see what I have laying around, what resolution/hz is your friend gaming at or what monitor is he using.

Due to the distance/weight of a full build might be beneficial to at least put your city or zip code for shipping calcs.
I'll see what I have laying around, what resolution/hz is your friend gaming at or what monitor is he using.
Just edited. He is moving from a laptop so he has nothing right now

Have a SFF PC for sale right here, a bit over your range but am in CA so shipping should be easy, sending PM.

I have a Dell XPS with a I5-8400, 16GB, and can put a video card in it for around that range. I'll pop in a SSD as well..
Has front and back USB-C and even a optical drive.
Closer to $500 without shipping.

PM me if you havent got a good deal yet.

Back