WTB PC full or partial $$$

Saki630

Limp Gawd
I'm looking for a budget PC to run a 1440p monitor. I think $600-800 is fair. It can be a whole system or a starting point.

1) CPU - 4core/6core
2) RAM - 16GB or more
3) GPU - Optional (I know its expensive, but i'll take a deal)
3) Air Cooler(water ok for quality AIO)
4) 1TB M.2. SSD (negotiable)
5) High Quality PSU
6) Simple Case *

Shipped to Central California

GPU -> I'll use an old 970/1080 if I can get a 2080ti for my main rig, or it will be a budget gpu that can run that 1440p monitor ~ Adittional $150->200 I think is fine.

Last edited:
You would save a lot if you buy the case and PSU yourself locally or order something with free shipping.

Check my thread, you can put together a whole system if you just add PSU and Case. It will save a lot on shipping costs.

Unless you dont want to build yourself, then look locally. Location would help.

thanks for messages guys. I havent been here for awhile, but I'm back and still interested in something. Shipped to California, just use a Sac zip code, 94203.

I would just give my system away, but I need a replacement which hinges on 2080ti-3070 availability at a reasonable price.

I will be in Sacramento in a couple of weeks. If you are interested I have motherboard and cpu combo, and also Corsair PSU and also a variety of cases for you to choose from. I sent you a Pm but never got a reply so if you are interested, Pm me.

Back