WTB: PC Accelerator Magazine (issues before march 99)

Secretweapon

Weaksauce
Was my favorite gaming magazine before it died out in June 2000. I would like to buy all issues before march of 99. They must be in decent condition (no ripped pages or stuff like that). Let me know :)

email: [email protected]

Eh, that magazine was cool. It is a shame they are now out business. I remember to have give all my copies to a friend. I wonder if he still have them. I will call him and ask him.

Para

PCX rocked. I'm sure that at least 1 person was dedicated for just writing those silly comments on the side of every page. Good stuff. :)

I have a bunch of them somewhere, but they probably aren't in very good condiction. That was my fav mag back in the day.

btw... i created a website in honor of PCXL (pclamer.com) - which reviewed games in PCXL fashion... but soon abandoned that project and i now just have stupid shit on it

I have a November 1998 issue in good condition, volume 1, no. 3 that I will sell. pm me if interested.

i saved the last several issues just because that magazine was soo awesome! funny shit in there

I have the last issue of PC accelerator Mag I think somewhere in my house in good condition

you should have been a month earlier with this post, i had every issue, including Boot. The wife made me throw them about last month. Talk about some heavy trash bags.

edit: i guess i should have read the post date, I wish i had looked before i threw them out

Back