WTB: Parts you want to throw away! (or sell DIRT cheap) CPU/Mobos, Drives, anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebrown

[H]ard|Gawd
EDIT: From this point on, EXCEPT for the 15" LCD, im only looking for parts that you'll take JUST shipping for. Im only looking for junk parts guys, and Im gettin all sorts of PM's and Emails for complete systems worth 500 or more :p I just need older, junk stuff that you just want to get rid of. Thank you!!

Like it says, interested in any junk parts you dont want, or just looking to unload CHEAPLY! :D

--CPU/Motherboard combo's would be nice, PREFERABLY P3 or up
-------Picked up a few P3 Combos so I think on good on these, unless you got some stuff you'd just want shipping for, im good here!!
--Ram sticks just layin around? lemme know what ya got!
--Hard Drives are nice too
--CD-R/Ws and DVD Roms are ok as well, CD-R speed of 32x or up please :-p but will consider ANYTHING

or anything else ya want me to pay shipping for? Let me know what it is, I MIGHT just take it off your hands!! :D

Also, looking for a cheap 15" LCD for my mom for christmas :p just gimme a price, thanks! Also, a cheap optical USB mouse for just shipping!!

AIM - mikelbrown21
EMAIL - [email protected]

Got a Dell / H-L (Hitachi-LG) GDR-8162B DVD-ROM drive. (Black). LMK if you're interested.

bump and PM's and emails replied to

also, I am located in Northwest Georgia, in a town called Cloudland (or Menlo) close to Rome, GA if you know where that is. Zip code 30731

DPOSCORP and Rhentno, you guys have anything I might be interested in?

Jackbauer - unless it comes with a mobo and you'll take a little cheaper for it, ill have to pass, thanks for the offer, but thats a little more expensive than what Im needin to pay right now, not only that, just picked up 3 mobo/cpu combos so I think im good on those :p
thanks though!

well i have no use for this cpu so if you want it for 20 shipped, i can send it out as soon as i get non-cc paypal. (kclmillerATgmail.com) i can ship it out via ups ground.

get on aim foo :D, i gots a crap load of craptastic crap here that i NEED to get rid of!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back