WTB: Parts for 2 simple gaming PC's

Jeffman

Gawd
I have a friend that's looking to do 2 budget gaming PC's. One for his 7 year old daughter and the other for his 12 year old daughter. I have a few older graphics cards I'll toss in for him, they already have monitors, and they want to pick out fancy new cases with RGB. He will buy new power supplies...so just looking for used CPU/mobo/RAM deals. Ideally something around the i5-4690 in performance/price (going older to hopefully save a few bucks, they're only playing Roblox and Minecraft on 1680x1050 monitors). Ideally 2 that are as close to identical as possible. The same setups would be great, but I realize that might be impossible.

Anyone got anything like this they are selling?

I think I have a 4770k/z87 and a h97/4790(non k). For ram 2133 gskill sniper 4x4 and 4x8 1600 Corsair.

I think I have a 4770k/z87 and a h97/4790(non k). For ram 2133 gskill sniper 4x4 and 4x8 1600 Corsair.
Any idea what you'd want for the lot? I don't think I'd need all the RAM, but if the price is right I could take it all. Realistically they only need 8GB each, possibly 16GB each if he wanted to not worry about upgrading it later.

trick's combo is likely better but I have a Z77 matx + 3570k lying around if that's something you'd be interested in, possibly with RAM as well. I'll take a look in storage if you're interested.

Back