• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB: P4 or AMD mobo and processor (low-mid range)

TheCreator

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 24, 2005
Messages
3,173
I'm looking to put together a linux box and would like a P4 or AMD mobo and processor. The cheaper the better... Doesn't need to be blazing fast. Needs to have DDR support. Let me know what you got.
 
I have a 3ghz prescott sitting in my tool box but I don't know if it works or not. It was off a system with a bad motherboard(we had verifed that using another chip).
 
I have an IC7-G Max II Advance mobo for 1 hundo shipped. That maybe out of your price range but BUMP regardless :)
 
KingThot said:
I have an IC7-G Max II Advance mobo for 1 hundo shipped. That maybe out of your price range but BUMP regardless :)

no processor to go with it? i'd prefer to buy both from the same person...
 
Back
Top