Wtb P4 2.8 or better 478

Status
Not open for further replies.

eternaljammer

2[H]4U
Also looking for a motherboard.P4P800(any deluxe), P4C800(any deluxe), Abit IS7/IC7(Max2,3)

Also need an X2 4200,4400,4600,4800. LMK.

What was your budget? Cause I have a Celeron 2.8ghz and mATX S478 motherboard, 512MB PC2700 RAM (2x256MB) with 16gb Seagate HDD, Lieton cd/rw drive and 300W Sparkle PSU in an Ultra Microfly SFF case, all for $185 shipped.

I know this isn't a P4 combo you were hoping for, but this is a complete mATX computer that you may have a use for. I have not used it in the last couple months, was going to use it for a network firewall.. but I got into the WHS beta.

Let me know if your interested ;)

jammer check your PM's, no reply to mine along with others stating you have some waiting....

I have a 2.8 P4 northwood processor that i am looking to sell if you are interested please pm me about it.

i too have a p4 2.8 northwood. sitting in my brothers dell 8300 computer.

pm me or check out my f/s ad.

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back