WTB: P4 2.6-3.06ghz S462 Cpu / PCI TVTuner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davan

Gawd
1) Need a socket 478 Intel P4 2.6ghz or above. I believe my motherboard (gateway 300s) will only support 400mhz fsb cpus - at least, it takes pc133 ram so it sounds reasonable.. Send me your best prices shipped to 30342

2) Need a simple PCI (not pci-e) TVTuner for the moms. No HD necessary (she doesnt pay for HD programming), but it must include the usb IR dongle and a remote control. Something along the lines of an ATI Theater 550 or 650 would be best.

Heatware under Davan
Best price shipped to 30342

Last edited:
What about trade? I got a hauppauge win t.v. theater 5.1 has wireless remote with ir cable. If you think you might need it just pm me. It isn't going anywhere, so maybe you wll get somemore offers.

Good Day

ttt, all the pms I got are gone and im too lazy to try to get them, so resend if you sent me something

I have a p4 2.8 socket 478 you can have. just pay shipping. So $5. *

* not 100% sure it works. The computer it was in shat the bed and I don't have anything to test the processor but I'm 99% sure it's the motherboard that died.

But if you want it it's yours. I'll even throw in the CPU cooler.

For your tuner just get this: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1951869&CatId=1427 I've got one and it works fine. Doesn't do anything great, but for moms and dads it's more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back