Jul 27, 2004 #1 T tmarshall Limp Gawd Joined Nov 19, 2003 Messages 395 Like the title says, I am looking for P3 chips. 600 and above. post what you have
Jul 27, 2004 #2 M Maori80 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Feb 21, 2003 Messages 1,162 I got a P3 1ghz.. I'll sell it for $40 OBO shipped..
Jul 27, 2004 #3 T tmarshall Limp Gawd Joined Nov 19, 2003 Messages 395 Let's edit it to say 600-866mhz. I am not sure the Compaq motherboards I have will support a 1Ghz.
Jul 27, 2004 #4 B BigTy Gawd Joined Feb 19, 2003 Messages 943 I'm asumeing you mean the flipchip if so i have one for you.
Jul 27, 2004 #7 The Lurker Fully [H] Joined Jul 1, 2001 Messages 21,194 I have a 500mhz celeron socket.
Jul 27, 2004 #8 T tmarshall Limp Gawd Joined Nov 19, 2003 Messages 395 Pentium only....But I may have these now. Thanks!
Jul 27, 2004 #9 B BigTy Gawd Joined Feb 19, 2003 Messages 943 heck i need a mobo for that chip its a 370. 667 froma compac .
Jul 27, 2004 #10 T tmarshall Limp Gawd Joined Nov 19, 2003 Messages 395 I have a mobo. Hit me up with a PM!