• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Original (TC-01) CoolerMaster Stacker

Zeh_Juggernaut

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
71
Hello all, title pretty much tells the story.. I'm looking to buy an older model Coolermaster Stacker. Preferably unmodded/ unmolested and in good condition, but willing to look at all out there. Thank you.
 
I happen to have one of these bad boys in black in my basement. Problem is it weighs A LOT! Shipping will not be cheap.....

Where are you located? I am in Northwestern PA

Shoot me a pm
 
Back
Top