WTB or WTTF used motherboard and processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireplay5

Limp Gawd
I am looking for a used but in great condition motherboard and processor. Nothing too fancy but in the 1.4 + ghz range and preferably one that uses pc133 system memory so I wont have to buy more of that too. I built a folding box and then realized that the processor that I have for it is way too slow so I want to upgrade it. I can pay $50 shipped or I can trade from a list of stuff that I have. I will probably find more stuff I can list down the road but for now this is what I see is available:

-Brand new unopened linksys wireless-B broadband router 2.4ghz

-US Robotics external 56k v.90 modem ( I used to use this for shotgunning my phone lines before I got broadband)

-Seagate xbox hard drive. I think it is like 10gb or something. Can be reformatted if you want.

-Abit Serillel 2 IDE to SATA converter

-Used HP Photosmart 210 Digital Camera

-BFG 6800 Ultra OC Original Heatsink and Cooler

-ATI 3D Rage Pro AGP video card (wont fit the newer agp slots.)

-235W Powerman PowerSupply

-HP Colorado 5GB Tape Drive

-American Tool 14" Cutoff / Chop Saw

-HP 5650 Deskjet Printer

-R80 Sports Wheel (Racing controller)

-Powerramp MITE macro PC game controller

-Interact Hammerhead FX rumble PC game Controller Serial / USB

I am sure I have a ton more stuff so I will look around. Any body interested in trading please PM me. Thanks.

fireplay5 (at) wcc (dot) net

All items above are in great working condition except the digital camera which does work but has scratches on it. I bought a new camera because I think the pictures were slightly fuzzy.

Also the Cutoff Saw is a cheap name brand and kept going through the brushes so I bought a heavier duty one. Works great though for lighter metals.

The printers don't have ink with them.

I can ship first to anyone that has more heat than I do.

bump, bump, bump...

Whoops. The bump time is a little off. My time shows 10:00 and this shows 9. I guess I need to change some settings.

Bump for no reason whatsoever.

Okay, there's a reason- what would I have to give you for that BFG vid card? ;)

Oh, and YGPM.

If you are interested, I have a Dell OEM mobo and proc.

It is a P4 Williamette 1.4ghz proc, has SDRAM slots, AGP, etc. You'll need the PSU to go with it, which I also have. Interested? PM me.

BUMPAGE.

its matx format and can hold a athlong 1.2 i think im not sure of the brand it has a duron 750 with it 2 pci 1 agp 20 + s/h ?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back