WTB or trade for Laptop

I have a fairly new (3 months old) Asus Eee 900 with 2gb ram, 16gb SSD and windows XP 'N' edition installed. (European edition), and a 3 cell battery. I never run on the battery so it is brand new and holds a full charge.

I would be willing to trade that plus cash for a decent laptop. I basically need a larger keyboard and screen for what I do. Or, if you just have a decent deal on a laptop and are not interested in trades that could work also.

I am looking for something dual core with 2gb ram or more and at least an 80gb hdd. I would be willing to pay up to 300 USD in cash plus shipping with or without the trade (i.e. if you have a laptop that is worth more than 300 usd and are interested in a netbook.)

If you feel we could work something out, please pm me.

I have a Sony Vaio model VGN-NR220E/S that may be available but I won't know for sure till sometime this weekend cause I offered it to a local friend cause his nephew was looking for a nice used laptop. Anyway, it's got 15.4" glossy screen, 1.6 Intel Core Duo cpu, 160gb sata hd, 3gb ddr2 ram, wifi, Vista OS, battery lasts about an hour, ac adaptor, back-up disks, with original box and is about a year old. Good condition, nice laptop. Price would be a little bit more than the $300 but a trade plus a little cash would be doable. I'll send ya a pm if it doesn't sell local.

I have a older Dell 600 Latitude with a 14" screen, or newer 17" HP.
I may be willing to deal if u are interested and the price is right.
LMK

Back