WTB or maybe windowshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

narsbars

2[H]4U
Just priced all the components for a 470x AMD rig, Ryzen 2700x, 1080 aftermarket, 16 gig, 850 power supply, and case at the egg. Over $1700.00 a 1TB SSD.
I am hoping someone here on the H has some or all of the components so I can save some cash.
Obviously I can pass on a case for shipping alone unless we can make a deal on a whole box, ready to go.

For a lesser rig I can bend but I certainly don't want to end up in Cyberpower land:hungover:

If you have some components or can make a good deal I will be glad to tell you what I was looking at.
I have great HEAT and a looooooonnnnngggg time H member. Got some stuff or know where I can get a good buy, please let me know.

Nothing wrong with a cyberpower pc deal. I've both ordered four machines from them in the last year, as well as built a half dozen machines from scratch to sell. Picking parts at cyberpower is basically like picking parts at microcenter. You can pick everything you get down to the granular detail. They assemble it for you, yes, and generally do a good job.

The biggest problem I've seen is they don't attach the fan headers to the correct motherboard ports. (CPU to chassis fan header, AIO pump to whatever fan header is closest etc). They are packed well, and wiring is clean and tied back even if you don’t purchase the wiring upgrade. Some of their system prices around sale times are actually quite hard to match with individual components. So don't be so quick to discount them, IMO. Since you are picking out the components individually on a cyberpower PC, you can build anything you want with them. There is always a 5% off $1000 coupon available and if you start to build off a pc with “free shipping” and take advantage of the freebies or cheap addons ($5 RGB mechanical keyboard anyone???) you can get a great PC at a great price.

430BAC96-F447-4016-A284-F3617898BFC9.jpeg

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with a cyberpower pc deal. I've both ordered four machines from them in the last year, as well as built a half dozen machines from scratch to sell. Picking parts at cyberpower is basically like picking parts at microcenter. You can pick everything you get down to the granular detail. They assemble it for you, yes, and generally do a good job.

The biggest problem I've seen is they don't attach the fan headers to the correct motherboard ports. (CPU to chasis, AIO pump to whatever's closes etc). Some of their system prices around sale times are actually quite hard to match. So don't be so quick to discount them, IMO. Since you are picking out the components you can do anything you want with them.
Free bump for some good info.

I have a factory watercooled Alienware machine I have been trying to sell or trade.
Got it in a deal from a buy who took out the ram, video card, ssd and 7700K, for mining I am guessing.

I tossed in a G4400 and cheap ram and CPU and been playing with it, but I have too much stuff.
(Has wifi and built in LED lighting on the case.)
PM me if interested; you can always upgrade it later.

I have a 1600x on a strix x370 board for sale, never had an issue with them using flarex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back