• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Older Ryzen 5 CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

^Strike

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Feb 19, 2011
Messages
306
Greetings, looking to get a nice price on a R5 1600/2600 CPU (just the chip, no cooler or box needed).

I'm located in Israel, so let me know your price(s) before you take shipping into account, we'll figure out shipping afterwards.

Heat under -X3-.

Thanks.

Found a 2600 here, looking for another one!

EDIT:
Found a 1600. Closing this, thanks.
 
Last edited:
I'm thinking about upgrading my 2700X in the next month or so, but I need to find a 5600X in-stock first. I also have this,
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3466 C16 B-Die (listed on eBay for $119.99). This was the timing/speed sweet spot for Zen+. Int shipping would probably be @ $14
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm thinking about upgrading my 2700X in the next month or so, but I need to find a 5600X in-stock first. I also have this,
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3466 C16 B-Die (listed on eBay for $119.99). This was the timing/speed sweet spot for Zen+. Int shipping would probably be @ $14
That would be overkill for my use cases. I'm more interested in getting cheaper parts really (around 100 bucks on a CPU and around 40 bucks on RAM).

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump. Also looking for a board, so if anyone wants to get rid of a CPU/MB/RAM combo, I may be interested too. It's just that USPS has become pretty expensive to ship through for larger items like boards so not too inclined to go that route.
 
I have 2600 that I only bought to upgrade the bios on a motherboard, make an offer and it's yours as I have no use for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top