• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Older GPU - Sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOne&OnlyZeke

100% Irish
2FA
Joined
Jul 21, 2000
Messages
11,656
Friend of mine is looking for a older GPU for a Dell machine he's upgrading on the cheap
it would have to be single slot (even if the heatsink is larger it's ok,as long as the bracket is single slot)
Single 6 pin power
Something along the lines of the R7 250 or the 6770
2gb would be great, but 1gb could do the job
As cheap as cheap can be
:)
 
I have a GTX 950, I can mod the bracket for single slot, but the card physically fills 2 slots
 
I have a GT 610 1GB, low or high. It's only really good for OS ops. Let me know. Pretty much $15 plus shipping. Used for about a month.
 
Would he consider a 7570? It doesn't even need additional power. Looks identical to this but without the bracket or vga:
https://www.techpowerup.com/gpudb/393/radeon-hd-7570

Asking him about this one

I have a GT 610 1GB, low or high. It's only really good for OS ops. Let me know. Pretty much $15 plus shipping. Used for about a month.

Also asking him about this one to see if its what he wants

i know it needs to be gaming capable at least...nothing crazy
 
I have a 5870 OEM blower. Needs two six pin though. 1gb card and still plays most modern games at low settings, (kinda shocked how well an 8 year old card has held up)
 
I have a 5870 OEM blower. Needs two six pin though. 1gb card and still plays most modern games at low settings, (kinda shocked how well an 8 year old card has held up)
PSU only has single 6 pin and I don't think it has enough spare power connectors to convert molex to 6pin for a card that needs it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top