WTB: old windows mobile PDAs

goodcooper

[H]F Junkie
must be equipped with Microsoft Windows Pocket PC 2003 SE or higher (no windows phone 7 obviously)

i know some of you guys probably have these things sitting in a drawer or something that you're not using...

a friend of mine is a missionary serving in africa, and there is a particular bible study tool that is available on this OS that is really highly sought after... especially considering the places he and his friends go generally don't have reliable electricity, nor is it really safe to carry around laptops and other larger devices....

these things are literally perfect for what they do... and i know a lot of people are willing to give them away for a good cause, or sell for $20 or less just to get rid of them...

thanks

I have an HTC Mogul with a bunch of spare battery's and charger. Pretty sure it's running WinMo 6.5.

I have a Dell Axim X51 with VGA adapter. I seriously doubt the batteries have much life. Running custom ROM of WinMo 6.5

I have T-mobile HTC Wing with everything except original box. Just pay shipping fee, and you will have it free. :D

i may have an Axim X5 with 2 good batteries + a few stylu's .... ill see if i can find it and respond -- yours for price of shipping

I've got a MotoQ with 6.1 (non touchscreen) and a Dell Axim x50V. I'm keeping the Dell, but if you want the MotoQ, I'll send it to you. It's a piece of shit, really. Glad I upgraded to Android (happier that I went back to Windows: WP7).

I've got an HTC Tilt (Tytn II) with a ton of accessories in my FS thread

Ive got a HTC Touch Pro somewhere and I have 2 or 3 batteries for it too

Back