WTB: "Old" Computer hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work at a electronic recycling facility. 'ill try to keep an eye out for you.

I will though require the enormous amount of 5-10 cent a pounds + shipping :D
Thats the metal value it goes for as that I'm technically taking from company.

That would be great! I have no problem with that rate :) There is no generic electronic recycling near me for some reason.. I would have to go quite a distance to find one.

I may still have a few 233mhz range pcs in the garage, going through a divorce and was going to throw away all the 20+ cases with hardware in them when the time comes to that part. They've been in a detached garage for many years, not sure if they will work (some win95 but most are win98 era). As long as things stay sane over there and I have time, cost of shipping... maybe a few bucks for packaging material, basically at cost to pack and get it to you.

Sounds good, PM me whatever you end up finding!

I have a radeon x700 Pro thats 8x AGP that im pretty sure still works and i may be interested in selling.

Hmm, that sounds like an interesting card. PM me any details please.

Trying to remember all I have I have a bunch of old stuff. I know I still have a bunch of 72-pin Simms for sure and some Dimms too. Pretty sure I have one of those motherboard cache sticks as well. Just making sure, you are good on SCSI cards right?

I have a couple of PCI SCSI cards, but I would be interested in an ISA or VLB card or two.

Gold digging on hardocp.

I am not looking for "gold scrap". In fact, I have bought a couple of those lots just so that I can save some of the parts from them. I really am after the nostalgia of it all, and showing my kids just what gaming was about before iphones and PS4s. It is also really fun to tinker around with some of the gear that I could have never afforded when it was new.

I have an AGP Voodoo 3 2000, several pc100/133 128MB sticks, an AMD Athlon slot A 550 mhz cpu. That's all I remember off the top of my head, I have some more but I'll have to check later.

I have 2x Slot-1 P2-450 CPUs. Yours for the cost of shipping. Just PM if you want them.

koomba: PMed.

peanuthead: Thanks, I actually just picked up a couple of P2s, so I am good with them. I am about to update my list at the top a bit.

I think I have some socket 7 stuff out in the garage and some TNT2/Rage Pro 16MB cards from my old P3 days. If this was last year I had a Tualatin P3 sitting in the basement...

PM me if your interested. I would part with anything I can find for the cost of shipping. Might even have some PC100/133 RAM

I think I have some socket 7 stuff out in the garage and some TNT2/Rage Pro 16MB cards from my old P3 days... Might even have some PC100/133 RAM

PMed

I'm sure I have an Athlon XP 3200+ Socket A processor around.

Hmm. I know I have an Athlon XP, but I am not sure what speed it is. Let me get back to you on that one. Do you have any other parts?

I also updated my original post to reflect some recent finds/buys.

Last edited:
I unloaded the vast majority of my stuff, but I think I have a 1GB stick of PC133 SDR ram sitting around if you'd like it for shipping cost.

I've got an Athlon 2500+ and mobo/ram laying around. It's a NFORCE 2 IIRC. PCI IDE RAID card as well and a PCI video card (GeForce 4 maybe?). I think there's a Soundblaster sound card as well. Also a P4 somethingorother, but that may be too new for you.

I am interested in the nforce board, video card, and possibly the sound blaster (depending on what it is). PM me some details, and we can work it out :)

Your post says you are possibly interested in but not interested in P3 era stuff so I am unsure which it is. I have a dual Pentium 3 1.266GHz server with 4GB of PC133 ram. I also have a quad P3 800 server.

i have a bunch of server-ish stuff. pci scsi and wide scsi cards, some isa stuff, p3 xeon chips. an entire p3 xeon server that really is not too big to ship, probably bunch of sdram and or ddr. modems??

Your post says you are possibly interested in but not interested in P3 era stuff so I am unsure which it is. I have a dual Pentium 3 1.266GHz server with 4GB of PC133 ram. I also have a quad P3 800 server.

Ah, you are right.. I didnt proof read it after I made my last edit. I am not interested in any more Pentiums 2 or Slot 1 Pentium 3's. I have a couple of each now. P4s have never been very interesting to me, even when they were new. The dual Socket 370 Tualatin sounds interesting. Can you PM me some more details and possibly a picture or two?

i have a bunch of server-ish stuff. pci scsi and wide scsi cards, some isa stuff, p3 xeon chips. an entire p3 xeon server that really is not too big to ship, probably bunch of sdram and or ddr. modems??

Can you please PM me some details and possibly a couple of pictures?

I have an old BookPC motherboard, AMD K6-2-500, 512mb ram, 100w power supply and original case.

I have an AGP Voodoo 3 2000, several pc100/133 128MB sticks, an AMD Athlon slot A 550 mhz cpu. That's all I remember off the top of my head, I have some more but I'll have to check later.

I tried PMing you on these, but I have seen no reply. If you see this, can you check your messages?

I have an old BookPC motherboard, AMD K6-2-500, 512mb ram, 100w power supply and original case.

Can you PM me some photos of this? I am interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back