• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Nvidia Shield TV

Killerxp100

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
1,068
Looking for a Shield for the bedroom to replace my aging htpc . Got a new 4K TV and the old 1st gen i3 in the htpc isn't holding up with my hevc content. Not super interested in the controller more so the remote but I'll take whats available. Let me know price, thanks for looking.

Friends & Family Paypal for those with rep!
 
Last edited:
I got an extra remote if you're interested. Honestly you're better off buying a 3rd party remote- the Shield remote sucks.
 
whhhhaaat? You don't like the non responding slding touch thing in the middle??? :)
 
I got an extra remote if you're interested. Honestly you're better off buying a 3rd party remote- the Shield remote sucks.

I may be interested in the remote if the OP isn't, PM me a shipped price.
 
Back
Top