• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Nvidia GTX 970 or similiar

Steampunk

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
167
I need a semi-decent card to play games like Overwatch and GTA 5 on relatively high settings until I can afford to get something better this summer. I'm looking for something a GTX 970 ,o r something similar like a R9 390x. My budget is preferably lays not too far over $150.

Thanks

I dont have much heat but i tied my ebay account to my profile.

I can pay via paypal or in cash if you're in the 505.

Thanks !
 
Last edited:
Back
Top