WTB: Nvidia GTX 660 2GB...

motolube

Gawd
Used or Refurbished but in very good condition... I only have a few days before I pull the pin on a Brand New One so I don't miss out on the MiR.

I don't buy or sale often here or on ebay but I do have positive heatware on both.

I only pay with PayPal or PayPal Credit Card unless the sale is from a well known [H] member.

Reply here or PM me if you have something that you think might entice me. Sorry, no ATI/AMD cards, not interested no matter how good a price you think you have... personal preference because of personal problems with ATI drivers. I won't change my mind so please, spare me.

I am also not looking for 1 GBs... unless you have two that I can use on SLI but I prefer 1 card.

Thanks

1 day away from purchasing a new one but still willing to get a Pre-Owned one bump :D

I am also not looking for 1 GBs... unless you have two that I can use on SLI but I prefer 1 card.

Thanks
BTW, when you SLI a set of GPUs, the effective amount of RAM in the entire setup is never more than that of one of the cards. In other words, the RAM doesn't add up when you SLI. (or CF)

Back