WTB - nothing for now

I'm looking to pick up a Vega 56 or 64 video card. It looks like prices are starting to come down on them - the range of recently sold ones on eBay are between $500 and $600. Since this isn't eBay and there are no eBay fees, I would be looking to pay maybe $400-$500 depending on the card if anybody has one they're looking to get rid of. Heatware is under Icecold - https://www.heatware.com/u/38484/to
I have a Vega 56 Red Dragon like the one in the link. Let me know if you’re interested.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...rx-vega-56-8gbhbm2-2d2hd-oc/p/N82E16814131740

I have a Saphire Nitro Vega 64 for sale. Let me know if you are interested.

I have a extra Vega 64, stock blower cooler, that I'd like to sell to someone who's not looking for a cheap mining card

Bump, eBay prices seem to be going up so raised my price range accordingly.

I have a gigabyte VEGA64 OC gaming that I’m not really using. It’s been sitting in my server, under-utilized, since getting my 3090. I’m willing to let it go if you still need one. Make me an offer.

Bump, now looking for an ECC capable Mini ITX motherboard/ram/cpu by itself or combo

I have one of the Corsair AIO coolers on that board with a narrow ILM bracket. I got my bracket from Corsair but they may be on ebay as well.
Just throwing this out there so you know that their are options

I have one of the Corsair AIO coolers on that board with a narrow ILM bracket. I got my bracket from Corsair but they may be on ebay as well.
Just throwing this out there so you know that their are options
I appreciate the information. I'm trying to stuff this thing in a U-NAS NSC-800, so my options are pretty limited. I found a little (probably super loud :ROFLMAO: ) high RPM 2U heatsink/fan on eBay I may try.

Bumping the thread to see if anybody has what seems to be really obscure ECC DDR4 So-dimms. It seems most likely to be a stick of RAM pulled from a failed Synology NAS.

Bump, looking for an ASRock X99 motherboard or any X99 motherboard with bifurcation support, updated initial post.

Bump, looking for 16x16GB DDR4 3200 ECC RAM for EPYC Rome

2400MHz would work, depending on the price. Sending you a PM now.

Last edited:
Bump - I just purchased an EVGA X299 Dark Motherboard and am looking to purchase a CPU for it. The CPU needs to support at least 44 lanes. Something like an i9 9960X would be great, but I'm open to anything if it's a decent price and has 44 or more PCIe lanes.

Thanks!

Back