• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Note 20 Ultra or S23

MrC4

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Messages
1,760
Looking for a Note 20 ultra or a S23 ultra.

Long shot, but would prefer to purchase here.
 
Looking to see if I have my Note 20 ultras still. I think I still do have 2 of them. One had a broken screen, where the other is in great shape.
 
Hmm...let me see what I have. ATT sent me a brand new note when my existing phone's network was being shut off but I never used it so it should be bnib if it's the right model.

It's a Note 9, lol.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top