• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB: nice dslr camera

ANTEC900

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 17, 2008
Messages
425
Hi I am wanting a nice nikon or canon dslr camera prefer a canon
I have $500 to spend
I might be able to go up to $600
Just pm me what you have
 
Last edited:
try checking your local CL listing and pawnshops. last yr i bought a Nikon d80/24-120 len and bag for $300 off CL. U may not get that lucky but u can try looking for some good deals.
 
Been looking for an upgrade camera myself, something to shoot some short video. I have a couple sony dlsr's at the moment A300 and an A230 that take great pictures but in the nikon line I've been looking at 3100 or a 5100. Any particular models you've been looking at?
 
Bump looking for a camera again
I now have $500 maybe $600
And am rely wanting a t3i but just offer
 
I doubt you will be able to find a t3i for around 600 but good luck for you anyhow!
 
I've got a D60 kit with two batteries, two chargers, 32GB SD card, 35 mm fixed lens, kit lens, and bag for $450. Let me know.
 
Back
Top