WTB: New HSF for my Celestica X800 Pro

offtone

Limp Gawd
My stock cooling is on the fritz so I'm looking for something to replace it. The fan's just sort of buzzing loudly, and if I poke it in its center, it'll just stop and sort of shake back and fourth and I can't get it going again without rebooting. When it does go again, it's noisy. I've seen it just stop entirely, too. Not good.

So... Anyone have something I could use instead? Or links to places where I could buy a new one? I don't OC it, so I'm not looking for some crazy water cooler, but a decent fan that would facilitate OCing in the future would be alright I suppose. I just don't want to drop an arm and a leg on this device, as I've just spent most of my money on the rest of the computer (figures the day after I purchase everything for the upgrade, my video card does this...).

Anyway, thanks for any offers/tips :)

i have stock x800pro cooler ,

almost new , missing 1 screw, you could prabably use 1 from your cooler ,

$15 shipped

I have a Arctic Cooling ATI Silencer V5 rev 2. It should fit your X800 Pro. I'm looking to get $25 + shipping for it.

Hmm. If razor2050 will do $25 shipped, I'll take it.

I'm not sure I want to go back to stock on this. These cards are (so I'm told) good for overclocking so I might start playing around and I'd like to make sure it's kept cooler than stock. Though if I don't get any other offers, I may have to go that route. Heh.

Keep 'em comin' :)

Back