WTB: New GPU (to replace shot nV 7600GT)

rosonowski

Gawd
So my GPU is shot, thanks to a couple of good hot days that the stock cooler just couldn't handle.

I was running a 7600GT, and not because it had sentimental value, so I don't have a lot of money to spend, but I would like something a little faster than that.

I have a pair of EVGA 7800GT's with AC5 coolers mounted, that I was considering selling to make up for recent over spending :p

Not a big jump from what you had, but would be on the inexpensive side and have great cooling.

PM if interested.

I have a pair of EVGA 7800GT's with AC5 coolers mounted, that I was considering selling to make up for recent over spending :p

Not a big jump from what you had, but would be on the inexpensive side and have great cooling.

PM if interested.

All I play is tf2 Prophunt and WoW, everything else I have a 120" front projection setup and every console worth mentioning =p

How much were you looking to get for one of those? My mobo can do SLI, but I'm not sure my PSU or pocketbook can.

My 9600GSO beat that card in a mile and its only 10 dollars more.

My 9600GSO beat that card in a mile and its only 10 dollars more.

I know, but I have power and noise considerations, so the 2600xt better suits my needs, and will render everything I need. Thanks for the other offers.

Back