WTB: N64 System w/ Controllers

andy-akb

Weaksauce
I am looking for a N64 system with a minimum of two controllers and all of the various cables. I am only looking for a few games, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Mario Party, Mario Kart and Goldeneye. I am not looking to spend a lot of money on this, so just make me some offers. I am also looking for the movie "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo" preferably on VHS. If you have any of the items I am looking for, then shoot me an email at andybaldacci at prexar dot com and I will get back to you. My refs are with ebay with the username: andy-akb*com

-Thanks

Well my friend!

I have a n64, working, all cables, expansion pack, four controllers, rf modulator.

Here is the kicker: I also have a Z64. Research that and get back to me.

Originally posted by anotherguy159
Well my friend!

I have a n64, working, all cables, expansion pack, four controllers, rf modulator.

PM box full, email me at above email address

Bump

I should pimp smake you for not having super smash bros on that list of wants........jk.....:p

Probably can sell you mine. It's half sisters tho so I'll have to split it. Would $60 + shipping fly for you? It will come with 4 good games, which include Vigilante 8, Off Road Challenge, Banjo-Kazooie, Super Mario 64, and a fith Rush 2 if I can find it. I will ship it to you later if I find it, free of charge. I have 2 controllers and all the cables. My heatware is BrendonW. I should have another eval in about 7 days if you need more. I only have 3 at the moment, all positive. Is the price ok?

Originally posted by BrendonW
Probably can sell you mine. It's half sisters tho so I'll have to split it. Would $60 + shipping fly for you? It will come with 4 good games, which include Vigilante 8, Off Road Challenge, Banjo-Kazooie, Super Mario 64, and a fith Rush 2 if I can find it. I will ship it to you later if I find it, free of charge. I have 2 controllers and all the cables. My heatware is BrendonW. I should have another eval in about 7 days if you need more. I only have 3 at the moment, all positive. Is the price ok?
Sorry, but Im not really looking for any of those games

Well my friend!

LOL, early game pirating?

The Z64 is a unique enhancement to the Nintendo 64™ system which brings a lot of fun to thousands of families all over the world. Allowing you to Back Up your precious Game Cartridges on to Iomega Zip Disks

Well my friend!

How much did that Z64 set you back? Sounds kickass.

Back