• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: N64 Games

Ive got Quest 64. I was never nuts about it but some people like it. however I don't have access to my n64 to see if it still works. game is on my desk though. for sale or trade.
games wise only interested in PC /360/ps3 games. possible hardware/cash deal or maybe a blu-ray. might ship first for testing if heat or feedback is good.
 
I have an extra RAM expander pack that I have never used, even comes with the box and installation instructions. Bought it for my console but I already had one... Sitting in a drawer ever since. Let me know if you have any interest.
 
Back
Top