I'm in need of an Xbox 360 Elite, barely used to new condition. I'm only looking for the Xbox w/all accessories, no games needed.
Please do not offer me Packages with games at extravagent prices nor consoles that have been modded, repaired, or do not have the stickers intact.
I'm looking for a MINT condition Elite with no wear on controllers and unused headset preferably. Keep in mind I can pick one up @ newegg for $299 w/2 games included.
I have paypal standing by.
PM or harddrive41@roadrunner.com.
Please do not offer me Packages with games at extravagent prices nor consoles that have been modded, repaired, or do not have the stickers intact.
I'm looking for a MINT condition Elite with no wear on controllers and unused headset preferably. Keep in mind I can pick one up @ newegg for $299 w/2 games included.
I have paypal standing by.
PM or harddrive41@roadrunner.com.
Last edited: