• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB: Microsoft office key

Napoleon

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jan 27, 2003
Messages
1,073
Hello - I'm looking to buy a key for microsoft office one time install. Does anyone have this?

Not picky on version, just something form the last 5-10 years
 
I'm still looking for a key myself, if anyone happens to have multiple keys.
 
I have a couple boxed copies of Office Professional 2003, free for the cost of postage.

Way more lightweight than Office 2013-2019. It's like a Honda Civic with racing slicks and the A/C removed for weight reduction. It won't have all of the modern conveniences (bloat), and your friends will probably laugh when they see it, but it'll get the job done.
 
Back
Top