WTB: Mechanical keyboard

JaYp146

Supreme [H]ardness
Looking to spend about $50, ship to zip is 44141. Keyboard must have numpad. I'd prefer Cherry MX Browns, but am open to alternatives.

Payment would be via non-CC Paypal.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I got a razor black widow ultimate 2013 I could do for about that price. It's in great condition, used for about 4 months with no issues.

I got a razor black widow ultimate 2013 I could do for about that price. It's in great condition, used for about 4 months with no issues.

Might be interested. Gonna feel out other offers first before I commit.

ttt

Pm sent! Have a model-m Dome if your interested? it either needs a usb adapter or ps2 port.

Last edited:
I have BNIB Rosewill mechanical boards that I bought for a project and never used. I could possibly do one of those in your price range if you're interested. Pretty sure they're the same as this and I believe I have one with Reds, one with Blues, and one with Browns.

I have BNIB Rosewill mechanical boards that I bought for a project and never used. I could possibly do one of those in your price range if you're interested. Pretty sure they're the same as this and I believe I have one with Reds, one with Blues, and one with Browns.

Good to know, thanks.

ttt

Back