• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB mATX MB

Omegas

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
12,070
Looking to buy an 1150 mATX MB. I have an i3 already for it but if you have an i5 or i7 I may be interested in a combo. Shipping to 70818

Cheap is the word here!
 
Thx for the offers but trying to stay with the 1150 for now. May consider them later though. Oh and I'm good on RAM but thx.
 
Back
Top