WTB: mATX AM4 mobo

OhSigmaChi

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 27, 2019
Messages
194
Due to a spilled Dr. Pepper I am in need of a new (used) motherboard.

Don't really care too much about generation, but would not be very enthusiastic about an A320...

As ever, budget is a huge consideration, just need it cheap, so if you got a B350 collecting dust let me know.
 
Interesting... Any idea what causes the wild price fluctuations?
Something goes in the outlet for around street price or maybe just under. Then it drops a bit each week until it hits some unknown magic number at which it is removed from the outlet and put on a liquidation pallet to be auctioned off by a 3rd party company.

What I've learned is depending on the item and the price it's at, generally most items will hit 50% of street price before they hit liquidation, and I've seen items hit as low as 90% off a street price before they hit liquidation. For example, most of the enterprise 2TB drives I pick up are under $40/ea--that's almost the same price per TB as the shucked deal drives at bestbuy, except these are full-out enterprise 24x7 five year warranty drives that are pretty much top-of-the line. It can take a month for prices to get there though, so there's a waiting game.

For motherboards, I've seen them hit as low as $25, but I don't think I've seen these type of boards go that low, hence my hunch that it will stop at around $45 or so from some of the ones I've seen recently. Hope this helps! (y)
 
Back
Top