• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB Matrox Parhelia

Synchro

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
498
Anyone looking to sell one, drop me a line.

Just looking for the quickest 2d card around - all windows, no games, multiple monitor config.

thanks
 
You know...I'm betting you'll find a 9800 pro for less than you will a Parhelia, and the 9800 is faster is 2D as well. Hell, the 9700 is too. ;)
 
It hurts a little to buy a card for 2d only - but I have one machine I use for windows apps and internet only. My experience is that Matrox cards are visually faster and have better image/text quality than any other cards -

They totally suck for gaming... and a 9800 will be my fall back card for this PC if I cant find a Matrox at a good cost.
 
I see, perhaps the Matrox Millenium G500 may be your best bet then? You can sure find those cheap. But again, I must reiterate that in my experience and from my knowledge, ATI cards hold the crown for best 2d and 3d image quality since the great 3DFX.
 
A buddy of mine is selling this. No box or manual but all the origional cables. It was used only to test and certify it works perfectly. This is the 128MB model. The auction has no reserve.

*EDIT* Do a search for rgcareyzzz under Sellers on eBay.
 
"A buddy"

HAAHHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA yeah ok whatever you say.
 
The_Mage18 said:
Sure don't believe me, I could care less. FYI my eBay ID is cgbrown_techie. The guy selling it is a co-worker.

It doesnt change the fact that you are still violating a rule:

(11) No EBAY linkage to a sale on that board.

You should probably edit your post.

-Steve
 
ss284 said:
It doesnt change the fact that you are still violating a rule:

(11) No EBAY linkage to a sale on that board.

You should probably edit your post.

-Steve

Hehe... Guess I should have read the fine print before clicking Accept. Thanks Steve.
 
Back
Top