- Joined
- Feb 3, 2008
- Messages
- 7,336
Anyone have a Mac Pro 2013 6,1 A1481 sitting around? Specs do not matter as long as it’s functional. Most parts are interchangeable
I got one earlier this year here and I dropped the damn thing. Didn’t have the case locked… and I had proxmox running on it and need to access it.
Looking to take one off someone’s hands cheap. I suspect my logic board is toast so that’s what I basically need… but it’s probably cheaper to just have you ship the whole thing.
Pm me if you have one sitting around please…
I got one earlier this year here and I dropped the damn thing. Didn’t have the case locked… and I had proxmox running on it and need to access it.
Looking to take one off someone’s hands cheap. I suspect my logic board is toast so that’s what I basically need… but it’s probably cheaper to just have you ship the whole thing.
Pm me if you have one sitting around please…