- Joined
- Aug 3, 2004
- Messages
- 24,345
Hello,
I have the LSI 9240-8i car but with a low profile bracket.
I have looked online with Ebay and such but places seem to want $15-$20 USD for a full profile bracket for this card as well as a kick in the nuts amount of money for shipping, I am up in Canada.
Would anyone maybe have a bracket that would fit this card they could toss in the mail, I could cover shipping costs.
I have the LSI 9240-8i car but with a low profile bracket.
I have looked online with Ebay and such but places seem to want $15-$20 USD for a full profile bracket for this card as well as a kick in the nuts amount of money for shipping, I am up in Canada.
Would anyone maybe have a bracket that would fit this card they could toss in the mail, I could cover shipping costs.
Last edited: