WTB Low Profile AGP Card

Olmec

n00b
*** FOUND *** I'm looking for a low-profile AGP card like the GeForce 6200 or similar. Under $40 shipped, it's for a Dell Dimension 4600c, and they can only take the half-height low profile cards. Bastards... lol. Help!! Low-profile bracket needed as well for the card.

Can you go lower -- like a GeForce2 or GeForce4 MX?

I have a couple of options that may work for you then.

I could go lower I suppose. It's mostly for CS and DOD. What make and model for the GeForce 4 MX?

I have a Geforce FX 5200 LP AGP 8x with DVI/s-video/ and VGA or you can use the LP face plate and It'l just have DVI and s-video. card runs great at 250/400 clocks and can play NFS:MW and COD2 I have had the card run at 300/500 and it can max out UT2004 settings. I would be willing to sell you this card for $35 shipped . If your interested send me an IM or e-mail me at [email protected] . Thanks

I've seen 5200s brand new online for less than $35. Thank you, though.

Nope, sorry. 8MB isn't quite enough. I'm thinking of a 128 meg card. Like I said at the top, 6200 or similar. Looks like this might be tougher than I thought.

Well the 6200s go new for about $50, I figure used would go slightly less than that. Only problem is finding one that actually has the backplate with it. They're hard to find a match for online.

I went with the XFX 6200 on Directron and got the bracket from the same site. Thanks Techno, that's the first web site that had everything in one stop. All in all I spent $60 with shipping, not a bad price.

Back