WTB looking for old pentium2/3 slot 1 Alpha heatsink!!

I would try making a want thread on VCFed. Vogons would be a real shot in the dark but you never know.

I'll grant the heatsink itself is a nice hunk of metal. Are you planning to take a couple of Noctua or other modern, quiet fans and replace the earsplitting originals?

I'll grant the heatsink itself is a nice hunk of metal. Are you planning to take a couple of Noctua or other modern, quiet fans and replace the earsplitting originals?

For a bit till I cant stand it.. then I'll find some better fans.

Crazy how I got alot of hits months ago.. just no one wanted to be bothered.. now not a single bite.

If I had one, I'd sell it to you. Twenty year old hardware's hard to come by.

Hey Eclypse, I am 99% sure I have one in my "olden days of yore" hardware box. I will check this weekend for you, ok? I had that slot one Alpha cooler.. also had a socket 370 Alpha as well, mounted to things like Pentium 3s and Celerons around then. DAMMIT but time flies doesn't she?

Hey Eclypse, I am 99% sure I have one in my "olden days of yore" hardware box. I will check this weekend for you, ok? I had that slot one Alpha cooler.. also had a socket 370 Alpha as well, mounted to things like Pentium 3s and Celerons around then. DAMMIT but time flies doesn't she?

Sounds great!

Btw.. I have a 370 alpha brand new in box that I bought from a guy years ago.. I know their was a few different models though. So I'll gladly take a look at it as well.

:) I'd be lying if i said i was'nt super excited! Haha

Be like a time machine just holding it.

Sounds great!

Btw.. I have a 370 alpha brand new in box that I bought from a guy years ago.. I know their was a few different models though. So I'll gladly take a look at it as well.

:) I'd be lying if i said i was'nt super excited! Haha

Be like a time machine just holding it.

I will post of photo of it after I dig it out~ hehehe

Back